Free background from VintageMadeForYou

Sunday, February 17, 2013

In my next life I want to come back rocking the Gypsy Glam look, lol!
I am in love with this style, it is glamorous and edgy all at the same time.
I think some of my Outlaw Glam collection could work into this look :)

Gypsy Chic by freidabeach_leopardcastaway-9681Hippie Style ♥ SHearling BOmber jacketMy Bohemian History   Raquel Welchboho chicPatchwork dress.~boheme  Boho ChicArden BBoho loveBohemian SoulFierce.#bohemian fashionBohemian Gypsy Style...classy laceBeautiful bohemian hair with braids and feathers.gypsyHIPPIE MASA gypsy(DRESS Month Demoiselles, Bershka PANTS, BAG Phillip Lim, Sam Edelman Boots, Claire's GLOVES, HAT El Corte Ingles, EARRINGS Sandra Palomar)Boho stylehippie.bohemian.bohowinter kate♥ adoreCute Fall look.nomads...

No comments:

Post a Comment